Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 3rd, no...4th, no...5th


I think it's so funny (maybe no one else does) that the 4th of July is celebrated over 3 days. Well....I was kinda rebellious and only celebrated it on the 4th. Maybe because 3 days of celebration is WAY too much work for me. Yesterday we made a bar-b-q chicken, corn on the cob, and potato salad and took it over to Christopher and Lesa's to eat. Hung out and watched Maddox run in circles around the apartment giggling.
When it was dark we set off lots of fireworks. Jaron was our "lighter" and the rest of us mainly watched.
A great day and it let me just hang out and doing nothing on the 5th :)

3 comments:

Jess Peck said...

looks so fun!

Maureen said...

Looks like you had a blast..

Kathy said...

You mean you didn't buy one of those $100 boxes at Costco? Some people around here are ready into the big stuff. I stood out in the back yard and could see them all around and even in Springfield.