Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fixing up

First I want to put these two pictures of Maddox up. It was last Sunday after dinner. We were all in the front room talking and didn't hear Maddox. Christopher went to go check on him and this is how he found him......very relaxed in his chair eating chips. Then Steve thought it would be funny to put a (empty) can of Mountain Dew in his hand.
Funny Guy!!

Yesterday Jaron and I tried to fix a broken sprinkler. The pipe had snapped in half so Home Depot showed me what I needed and headed home to do a repair that I thought should take less than a half hour. By the time we got it fixed it was over 2 hours later and covered in water and mud. I can't say that it's perfect but it does what it needs too so I will settle with that.
Then I sealed around the back door/porch since I found out the hard way (ripping up the floor) that the people who installed the doors didn't think it was important. The floor still isn't in.....still waiting for the tiles but I hope soon.

At the end of a very hot, wet and muddy day, Jaron made crunch wraps for us for dinner. OMG.....it sure hit the spot and it was sooooo good!!!

1 comment:

lexiedawn said...

seriously jaron--knock it off and tell me how to make those crunchwraps already!