Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy 13th Birthday Emily and Happy 1st Kingston!!

Can you believe this little girl in this picture is now 13 years old? Yep, a teenager!! It is shocking to me how fast time has gone by but I have enjoyed watching every minute of her growing up. She is remarkable!! We have a full day planned with her and will put more pics up later. But I always want Emily to know how proud I am of her and I love her so, so much!!
Twelve years to the day that Emily was born, my 2nd grandson, Kingston, was born. Kingston has a fun personality and I LOVE (can't express that enough)his smile. He has so many fun facial expressions! It was fun playing with him when we were back there. I miss him so much!! Happy 1st Birthday Kingston and I love you!!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday Emily..You are such an amazing girl..so talented..love you tons..man oh man Emily and Kingston look a lot alike as babies..

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday to Emily (and Kingston)!! Love you! I am so excited to see you tonight for your birthday dinner.