Saturday, July 3, 2010

So much alike.

Yesterday Steve was in the fine arts center at BYU and saw this painting on the wall of a young girl. The profile looks exactly like Emily.
So here is a profile of Em and the picture.......what do you think?
BTW......we don't have a floor and it's almost completely stripped. Hopefully I'll start sanding Monday and then put down the floor. Unfortunately I can't find the floor I want without having to mess with a ton of glue so I'm not sure what it going down...hhuummm.
AND one more thing.....Jaron is on the UofU marching band. The director wants him on and gave him a scholarship too. Band camp starts next month and he will be playing the trombone. Way to go Jare-bear!!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

wow thats amazing..so much alike..both beautiful..good luck on the floor..

JJP said...

Emily's famous now! She has a famous painting of her already!

dpeck said...

Oh....I think my granddaughter is much more beautiful And the way she is standing is much better. Love you ...... Grandma Peck