Thursday, March 22, 2012

Class

Yesterday was a busy, packed day!!....but a good day too. First thing in the morning I ran 2.5 miles, rushed home to get ready so I could watch Asher for an hour or so while Maddox went to gymnastics. Then I met some friends for lunch. Sometimes I forget how therapeutic it is to sit with friends and talk for hours......with some delicious food. When Emily got home I took her to dance. She only stayed for ballet since she has/had a choir concert last night and tonight. I dropped her off to the concert and ran to my finance class. They wanted us there early to pick up our materials so I timed it that I would be there a little early. I got there and there was no visitor parking. What little they had was full. So I follow some signs to more visitor parking. I finally get a spot.....almost a half mile away. I was getting VERY frustrated (UVU parking really stinks). So I practically run to class and get there 10 minutes late. The class is 3 hours long so I know they'll give us a break and I start planning in my head about moving the car closer cuz I don't want to hike to the car 9:30 at night. We get a 5 minute break. So I run back up the hill to the car and find a spot closer to my class.....10 minutes late again. Oh well... I did get some good info. and tons more questions I need to ask next week.
And a funny thing....at least to me. Emily likes wearing some of my clothes. She says I have some in style stuff. Ha ha!! We wear close to the same size blouses/sweaters and that's what she likes to borrow of mine. I never thought that day would come.....but I guess it did. :)

1 comment:

Cap said...

If I were you I would just park anywhere. That's what I do. And I am fairly certain that they don't ticket after 4. :) I've gotten 4 tickets in 3 years. Which cost me $40. However, a decent parking pass costs $70 a year. So... I win. Haha. Also, I didn't know you were at UVU?