Thursday, March 29, 2012

The garden....so far

All the daffodils and hyacinths are up. The hyacinths smell so good! We get more and more of them each year and the smell is incredible!!

















I've also been working in the vegetable garden. The carrots are up....


and the turnips...




and the radishes, lettuce, onions and peas.


They all came up really fast but I think it's cuz it's been such a mild winter. I can't wait to plant more. Hopefully in a month or so.



I also completed my finance class. The last class was last night and so full of information. My brain is so full of retirement/investment/financial words that I'm trying to let it all sink in. I think we are on the right track but there is more that we could be doing. I learned a lot from this class but also have so many more questions. Glad I went!!

No comments: