Sunday, March 11, 2012

In a cabin in the woods at the South Fork of Provo Canyon.


Steve had another book reading tonight and since I'm the photographer for these events I needed to take a test picture first. Jaron and Emily were very cooperative.





We headed up Provo Canyon and back into the woods to a very beautiful cabin. As soon as we got there we realized that we took the wrong car there. We drove the little car that loves to ice skate on the snow but we finally go parked.







Lots of people showed up. I think there were around 57 people.














Steve did a great reading!! And lots of fun question/answer time afterwards.













There was lots of time to sit or stand around and visit. Also lots of delicious food!!











It was a great night. Steve did a wonderful job! The only drawback was that I'm fighting a sinus infection and my head was screaming that it was time to go. So around 10pm. we headed out. But what a fun evening!!!!


1 comment:

Cap said...

Man! I wish I could have gone. :)