Sunday, March 25, 2012

pictures


I like to try and get pictures up on our blog fast before they get lost in my files or deleted off my camera. It's hard keeping up but I try my best. Jessica is really good and keeping me updated with pics. and I'm so glad. It's hard living so far away. I see Maddox and Asher quite a bit but I forget to pull out the camera. Yesterday Steve and I did lots of yard work. If you look at this first picture of Steve and Emily you can see the big pile of sticks from pruning that needs hauled off. And that's not all of them.



We got quite a bit of the trees pruned but we ran out of time to get everything done. I have lots of pretty flowers on my apricot tree right now. I guess we'll prune that next year. We did get quite a bit of stuff burned too. And if you have great coals......make somemores!!!!

I also got Nathan's itinerary and a really nice letter from his mission president. I can't believe he's finally coming home!! April 19th is the date at around 8:30pm. He goes from Helsinki to London to Dallas then to SL.
Here are the cute pictures that Jess put up on her blog. Cute kids......and cute big kids too!!! :)

No comments: