Monday, March 19, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Just so you and everyone else knows I don't really have too much time today to write so if I don't get to everyone let them know that I'll write them next week. So things here are going pretty good. We were gone for probably over half the week. We had to go to two district meeting and we had to do a Baptismal interview (I'm a zone leader now... I don't know if I ever told you... so yeah.. FYI) and then had another District meeting so we were gone for over half the week. It was pretty crazy. But we're back now and we're not leaving until Thursday.. haha.. We are honestly gone 2 or 3 day's every week it's honestly pretty weird. However other than that things here are going good. We don't really have too much going on right now but we're working on finding some new investigators so hopefully we'll have some more people to teach here soon. but we'll just have to wait and see. Hmm... well other than that not too much is going on.. we've got a good branch here it's about 100 people but because it's not in a stake it cant be a ward.. but it probably will be some day. But yeah things here are going pretty good.... Not too much else to say.. My comp is really cool, so there's no worries there. but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: