Monday, March 5, 2012

Nathan;s email


Hey mommers,
So we did get to go to Santa's Village last week and they only had 1 pair of those slippers left in your size. So I grabbed them and bought them. I was going to take a picture of them and send it to you however.. I forgot... but I'll try to remember to get them next week. Anyway they are the gray color, so I hope that's okay but that's the only color that they had. However I did pick up another kinda a slipper in red, I honestly think they are cooler but they aren't hand made like the other ones, but they are cool. OH yeah I almost forgot, last Monday we saw the Northern Lights! It was soo cool. It was honestly super awesome. However, knowing my luck I pulled out my camera to take a picture and the battery died... Dang it.. oh well. Maybe I'll see them again when I've battery. haha. Anyway in other news, I'm getting transferred :D I'm going to Oulu with an Elder Carr. So I'm honestly pretty excited about that! It's a little sad to be leaving this city but, it honestly better that I'll be able to end my mission with a different companion. So that's good. So with the card, is that happening at that end of March? Yeah that's pretty bad timing to be honest.. haha. But oh well what can you do. You'll probably want to remind me again at that end of the month to pull the money out and, it would be good if you could tell me about how many Euros I should pull out. well other than all of that not too much is going on here. It's kinda crazy I'm going into my last transfer... dang.. I'll be flying home before I know it.. that's so weird. Well I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey dad,

Well it sounds like your book has been a pretty big hit. Especially if your getting invited to parties by people you don't even know. That's pretty cool. I was also wondering about your other book, a while ago you said that Pinecone was going to be published, so I was just wondering what was up with that and when it was supposed to come out.

Things here are going pretty good. We did get a transfer and I'm going to be leaving Rovaniemi and going to a city named Oulu, which is the second highest city missionaries can serve in, in Finland. So that's really good and I'm pretty excited about that. It'll be good to spend the last transfer with a different companion.

I got to see the Northern Lights last Monday! That was really cool! It was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. I was amazed at how beautiful they were. The way they moved and danced in the air was absolutely amazing. However I was unable to get any pictures because my camera battery died right as I pulled it out to take a picture, which was kind of a bummer. But it was an amazing sight to see.

Well I hope all is well back home and I hope you have a great week. I love and miss you!!

Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: