Monday, March 26, 2012

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
That's cool that you got my itinerary. I haven't gotten mine yet, so I have no idea where I'll be flying. Hopefully this week I get it though. Well.. I'll probably just have to wait and not use any of my own money cuz I have no idea how much money is in my account so I've got no idea how much to pull out, so hopefully I'll get the card soon and I can write you when I get it so you'll know to activate it. So things here are going pretty good. We're going to be playing bad mitten with some members today so that'll be tons of fun. I haven't played sense i was home so we'll see if I'm any good. Other than that we're going to be really busy this next week with splits District meetings and a zone leader council so really we aren't going to have any time in our city to do work. Soooo we'll see if anything gets done. Welp.. that's really about all for now but I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

No comments: