Friday, October 23, 2009

Am I missing something here?

I took Nathan to the doctors and the dentist as part of filling out his mission papers. The doctors went fine.....as fine as it can be. Then we rushed to the dentist. We got there on time and we waited and waited. A half hour later I went up to them and asked when Nathan was going to be seen and that we've been waiting a half hour. They said........oh, we scheduled you for later cuz we thought you were going to be late.

What?

What?

I have never been late to see them. They finally call him back for his 20 minute cleaning. Over an hour later he emerges from the back. He has one cavity. They said he can come in January to get it filled. I asked if they filled out his dental papers so we could turn them in. They said that they can't till the cavity it filled and will mail them to the bishop in Jan. after the cavity is taken care of. Now I'm thinking......

"What the heck!"


(Anyone who knows me knows I wasn't thinking exactly that but for the blogs sake I'll say "heck")

I promised her that I would bring Nathan back and told her Nathan needed the paper in ASAP. I guess we'll see what happens.

I thought this whole visit was just WEIRD. Maybe it's time to change dentists.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Don't pull that hair out of that pretty head..but oh how I relate, nothing makes me crazier then being kept waiting for doctors and dentists..Hang in there!

Kathy said...

I agree. Time for new dentist, and if you do change, let them know why.