Monday, October 26, 2009

Recent Pics. and missionary chat

I got these pictures today. But just as fun as getting pictures from Jaron is chatting with him. Every monday (if I'm home) I try to time it right so I can chat with him. I just don't know from one week to the next when he's going to be online.


Today we chatted about if he's getting trunky. He said he's not but I think he is. He's also scared to come home too. Timothy and Christopher were also but they were fine after a day or two. I reassured him that we are still as weird as when he left just older.....except for Maddox and Kingston.
He has 2 more months till he's back. By then we'll know where Nathan will be going. Everyone is growing up way too fast......it's driving me nuts!!!








Next pictures I'm going to make Jaron smile!!!

No comments: