Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Half Marathon....completed!

Look who ran a half marathon.......yep, Steve. Him and his friend ran one in Moab last weekend and they ran the whole thing!!! Look at their big smiles as they are crossing the finish line :)



They even got awarded metals for completing the race.....which they totally deserve!!! I think they should be made of gold for what they have just done.





They are already talking about running the half marathon in March down in Moab. But now they are wanting me and Steve Hawks' wife to run too.........the 5k though.
Congrats again!!!! You guys did great and what a huge accomplishment!!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats! That is really cool that you are doing that. I can barely run 1 mile... I need to start running or something. hehe. You have a very proud son, Dad. :)

dpeck said...

Congratulations to two great guys. - Mom and Dad

Maureen said...

Good Job!!!

Anonymous said...

I am deeply proud of these two great men--heroes, really. Actually, being one of them, I can speak from direct experience that they did indeed run the entire race, if rather slowly. They soundly beat 4 other men in their age category (out of 36). Well done, I say. SH