Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mish Mash

I am not totally coherent today. I couldn't get to sleep till about 4 this morning. You know how you lay down and it's a signal to your brain to start thinking about anything and everything? Well that's what happened to me last night. It's pretty frustrating cuz in the morning I'm a total deadhead. At least it's Sunday and I can move from one piece of furniture to another and take a nap.
Yesterday we made more bean salsa. It was so much easier for me to make cuz Christopher and Lesa did all the chopping and I just mixed. Christopher chopped the onions and couldn't stop crying.....ha ha. Poor guy .
But it taste really good. Stephanie came by and hung out with us. It was fun seeing her again and did some good , fun talking.





And I just got these pics. from Russ so I thought I throw these up for anyone to see. I'm still grateful that Steve didn't get a deer......sorry Steve :)
I do a lot of holding Maddox. No complaints......I love it. I really miss him if I don't see him for a day. What a mush!! I do miss holding Kingston. Next time I see him he will get a lot of holding from his nana :)

No comments: