Sunday, October 11, 2009

I hurt for AF

Last night the American Fork marching band got in a bus accident. One of the drivers blacked out and a teacher grabbed the wheel to save the kids and the bus flipped. The teacher died and the kids were hurt but not life threatening injuries. It really made me sad because for 8 years I have been "band mom" to the PG marching band and have been on those buses so many times with our kids. The band kids are family. All of them are in my prayers!!!


On a lighter note we got a picture of Jaron from Jaron yesterday. That is a half gallon of fruit punch Popsicle he made with a wooden spoon in the middle. He said that this is what missionaries do when they are bored.

Then while Steve and I were out Christopher called and wanted to know if he could make dinner for us. I have no idea how I got so blessed with boys who want to make me dinner but I NEVER turn down the opportunity. He had his assistant Emily to help him. One picture we are missing is of Lesa. Christopher took one of her and I went to look for it to put it on here and it is no where in my camera. Lesa....did you delete it :)
Steve and I went to Ikea to get Emily A desk.........one thing. I told him we have to be good there cuz I know that store. You go there with one thing on your list and you come out with dozens of stuff. I had good intentions but failed under pressure of all the cool stuff and great deals. But we did get a desk, chair, lamp plus lots more stuff. Nathan and Reid put it together and did a great job!!
Maddox was getting fussy so Steve read to him. Maddox was getting into it for a while but then decided it wasn't his kind of book.....at least not yet.
And of course I got to hold Maddox a lot too. For it not being a busy day it was jammed packed with stuff.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

What?? Me delete a picture ... of myself? I would never. Too bad though. :O)

Chris said...

That was a fun time. I liked Emily being my su-chef. Good times. It was a fun day.