Monday, October 12, 2009

My Halloween Babies :)

One of the many fun parts about being a grandparent is buying cute stuff for the grand kids. I'm not the only one who is like that..... Steve is almost as bad as I am. And my friends are as sappy as I am when it comes to something cute for a cute grand baby. But anyway, I went to Baby Gap and found these (and many more things) cute onsies......had to get them!! Aren't they so cute?




Here is Kinston in his........

Kingston is almost 3 months now.






And Maddox in his. Maddox is just about 5 months.




Their smiles just melt my heart. If they ever want anything all they have to do is give nana a big smile and it's theres. This whole grand parenting thing is great. It's the best of both worlds!!!

4 comments:

Petersons said...

i got to meet Maddox yesterday! So cute! i love the halloween onesies!

Maureen said...

you lucky, lucky grandma!

Kathy said...

They are both so cute, and I just love their smiles.

Chris said...

He looks so cute in that shirt. They both are such cute babies. :)