Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Not so lazy fall days

As it gets colder I seem to want to stay inside more.....hibernate, I guess. " Living" still wants me to move and get things done. A constant battle of being the rabbit or the sloth.

Just an update on things going on here. Emily is dancing at Thanksgiving Point monday. She's been dancing a ton!!...another practice tonight but she loves it! Also Nathan is filling out his mission papers. I just have to get him to the doctors and dentist. I'm so excited for him but a part of me just wants to keep him around cuz I will miss him. Then Jaron comes home the end (30th)of Dec. No official word yet but that's just what they're saying. That's a sensitive topic for me so I won't go into it.







Back on the topic of Fall.....I made two loaves of pumpkin bread yesterday.


This is what's left as of last night. This morning....not even a crumb. I'm back to making more today...maybe 4 loaves so it will last more than 18 hours.


Sorry about so much "chatting" in this blog.....I guess I have a lot on my mind.

2 comments:

Petersons said...

oh will you please email me your pumpkin bread recipe I have been wanting to make some but wanted to wait until i found a good recipe, and if your using the recipe its got to be good! petersons_06@hotmail.com! thanks Aunt Lori!

Maureen said...

chat away missy...Love your Halloween decorations..where did you get that black hunted house on top of your cabinet? TOO CUTE! Maybe you could post your pumpkin bread recipe to share with us all??? Since you are hibernating you have lots of time ;)