Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nathan has a job!!!!

I am so, so excited for Nathan!! He has a job!! He is going to be working at the AF Old Navy. He goes in today to get started. He has put in hours and hours every day looking for a job. I felt so bad for him cuz of all the work he has put into looking for one. He also has another interview this afternoon for another job. If he can work it out he's going to try and work 2 jobs to save that much more money. I am so happy for him! You rock Burger!!!!



And I have a question.......yesterday my neighbor who is 80+ years old and has more energy than me needed a favor. So I helped and she said that since I did a good deed this week I can be bad the rest of the week. Wow!!...this opens a lot of doors for me :) What kind of fun things would you do???

3 comments:

Maureen said...

oh don't get me started, First Diet cokes a must, Im sure it is already in your hand..now sit and read your favorite magazine, head to target and feel the happiness there..wonder the DI..go to TiPan..Im so jealous, I wish I was there to hang out with you! Congratulations Nathan, that is huge and good luck on the other job!
Have a relaxing, stress free day!

Lesa said...

YAY for Nathan!! That is so wonderful.
And lets see .... I liked the idea of getting a new wardrobe. And redecorating everything would be fun. I was at Target today and saw all kinds of cute things I wanted.

Chris said...

Congrats Nate!!! You win the game. :)

Mom - High speed chase - that's the bad thing you can do.