Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Chef at Work....again

I think every family needs to have a kid who loves to cook and will do it. I absolutely love days when Nathan comes up to me and asks if he can cook dinner. It's always a huge "YES"!! He gives me a list of food I need to buy and he makes it. Last night he made Mexican cabbage rolls.
Christopher came over and joined in.










This is how it turned out. Very yummy!! Now if I can get him to cook every night instead of twice a week I'd have it made!!!! But I'll take what I can get.





3 comments:

Chris said...

Those were good. And it was a lot of fun. Me and Nate need to open a restaurant.

dpeck said...

Get that resturant open. This food looks great.

Maureen said...

Recipe Please!! can I borrow Nathan for a while? just wondering!