Monday, October 5, 2009

The greater of two evils

I've been doing some thinking and I came to the conclusion this weekend that I am not a marathon runner. I never have been and I don't think I ever will be. For right now I'm not even gonna try to be. I didn't like either one of these pieces of equipment cuz I knew I had to go longer on them to push myself. And I was dreading working out. So I decided on any given day that I would run 3-4 miles and THAT'S IT!!! It makes my workout a lot easier mentally on me. Today I did 3.25 miles and got off with a smile on my face knowing I didn't have to do more to try and push myself. So maybe these "GUYS" aren't so bad after all.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thinking

MJ said...

Love it when I learn my limits, don't you?! Keep up the hard work!