Friday, October 16, 2009

Why do I do this???

I get up 3 mornings a week and I run. My motivation at first was to be able to run a 5k for my grandsons. I did that so now it's just to stay healthy. The only problem is that it is so, so hard. I don't think I'm getting any better. It still hurts like crazy. Maybe it's cuz of my age. Like Steve said......It's not going to get any better than it is right now. And that's true. I guess I should just buck up and quit whining about it. So here I go, off to the gym for another morning of sweat, aches and pounding.














I just got back from the gym. I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Monday and Wednesdays workout was so hard because during both of them I had a panic attack and had to stop running. I would walk till it was over but it would totally throw me off and I couldn't get back to the rhythm of the run again. But not today......today was good!!...finally!!

No comments: