Friday, December 4, 2009

Children of Eden

Last night the 4 of us went to see the BYU production of "Children of Eden." They did an excellent job with the singing, dancing and acting. The guy who wrote the music for "Wicked" also wrote it for "Children of Eden"......so you know the music was good. I was very impressed by the whole performance and all of us had a great time. But..........

I just have to make one comment. When we went into the performance room, stage, whatever it's called, there was light smoke. I'm not sure what it was but I think it was to give it atmosphere. And it did look cool but OMG, it irritated my nose and throat the whole time. I was coughing most of the way home. Everyone else seemed to be fine but this morning even Steve is feeling some of the effects from it. I'm not exactly sure what it was but it wasn't a fog machine.

I have to say though the whole performance was great and I highly recommend it!!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

It's a really dusty room. He he. I am glad it was good. I wish I could have seen it. :)

Arvanitas' said...

Our good friends, the Agles, who just moved from here last summer. Their son Erik is in the production. I think he is Adam but I'm not sure. Wish I could come and see it. Erik is a Musical Theatre major and has been in quite a few productions there. He is really good.

The Pecks said...

I looked at the program and Erik Agle is Adam and he did a great job!!