Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Day.

Can you guess what Nathan got for his birthday? Or are you too distracted by him trying to put up with me taking his picture first thing in the morning? It's tradition to wake the birthday person up early in the morning and shower them with birthday presents and sing to them.

Nathan got 2 suits. I thought I wrapped them up pretty good.


We went to Los Hermanos for lunch.



Nathan told me NOT to tell them it was his birthday but I couldn't resist.....he got sang to :)


We had chicken pizza for dinner. We'll have his BIG birthday dinner Sunday when Steve is here. I still can't believe he's 19. Where does time go?

2 comments:

-Danica- said...

Yay happy birthday Nathan! I can't believe he is 19 either.. what is going to be REALLY weird is when Emily is 19... wow..

Maureen said...

Sounds like he had a great day!! Birthdays are the most fun ever!