Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lots of Birds and cute little Kingston

Nathan and I were just hanging out at home and we heard some loud noises outside. In the back yard there were hundreds of these black birds in our apple trees. They were very loud!!! I told Nathan NOT to open the door or they'll come in and poke our eyes out!! Ok.....he puts up with a lot with my weird humor.

But we do have 7-8 inches or snow back there.....pretty cool!!


Jess put this cute picture of Kingston on their blog.....man, he's cute!!! Do you think he looks like a newsie or a golfer?
I think he just looks cute!!
Kingston is almost 5 months old. It's amazing...I remember planting flowers for him last summer and look at how beautiful and healthy he is!! He is a blessing!!!!!

And one more thing..... I got to chat with Jaron for an hour yesterday and that made my day!!!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Maybe you can make some Black Bird pie..Kingston can be a Newsie who Golfs..Like you said He's just cute!