Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday snow day

Look what we got yesterday......and lots of it!!! Since it was cold and icky out we just hung out.

Steve left early this morning to Indianapolis for a few days for work. Yep.....a national "Bug" meeting. So I'm talking to him on the phone and playing with Maddox.

The kids played Risk.


And I made cinnamon rolls.....yum!!

Christopher, Lesa and Nathan made dinner.

My brain has been having a hard time keeping track of everything going on with Jaron coming home, Nathan leaving and Christmas. Today Nathan and I went to church....Emily stayed home......she wasn't feeling well. I teach primary so I went there to sit with my kids. Brother Norman said that they wanted to set apart Emily for her calling in the Beehives and to get the Sperry's cuz their daughter was being set apart too. So I got Nicole Sperry and we're waiting outside of the YW room for all of this to happen. I told Bro. Norman that Steve couldn't be here cuz he was flying to Indianapolis but we can go ahead and set her apart. I get in the room and then it finally hits me..........Emily isn't here. She's home sick. I couldn't believe it took me 20 minutes of getting people and getting ready for this till it finally hit me.......I think I'm losing it!!

2 comments:

Jerry said...

LOL..sorry but thats funny..probably because its totally something I would do! Our brains get too loaded down with life..hang in there!

Cap said...

Hahaha, That's funny. It was fun coming over. :) Oh, and by the way, Nate won. :( But I came in second. hehe. Good times.