Saturday, December 5, 2009

Moving Slowly

Yesterday I finally put up the tree. As you can see there is only lights on it. The rest of the decorations will be done next week. Christmas is just weird this year. I think cuz Jaron coming home so late and our Christmas isn't till the 31st. So I've been pretty laid back this year. I have to say that it's really nice.

I have been slowly working on Jaron's room (aka...storage room) and hauled a bunch of stuff to DI. There was a "dinosaur" tv down there....the kind without a remote. Remember those days? I took it all to DI and they told me they didn't want the tv because it was too old even though it worked.

The weeks and day seem to fly by right now. Does it seem like that to anyone else?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You're getting there. That's what counts.