Friday, December 25, 2009

Our non-Christmas


It's kinda weird waking up Christmas morning and you're not celebrating Christmas. It was a little sad but Jaron called and it distracted me from it. All of us got to talk to him for over an hour. We'll see him soon!!!....like Thursday!!!
I'm not sure why I have a pic. of Nathan on the computer but I took it this morning so it's on here.


We did go and see "Sherlock Holmes". We left 40 minutes early. Steve didn't understand why we were leaving so early. He knew that we would be the only ones there. When we got there it was packed with lines of people outside. When we got to the actual theater it was filling up fast. We got some of the last seats that were in the 2nd half of the theater. The theater ended up being completely full. Even the front seats....ugh!!! Steve is still shocked that so many people go and see movies on Christmas........live and learn.
If you're a Sherlock Holmes fan I think you'll like it. I thought it was fun and there are some funny parts in it.

No comments: