Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday Burger!!!

Yep.....Nathan is now 19. Isn't it crazy how they grow up so fast? Nathan is the youngest of the 4 boys and I think he is the loudest of the 4 also. He has to be......he has to be heard above the 3 older brothers!!!

This pic. was taken while we were camping at the Smoky Mountains in NC. The park ranger kept calling Nathan "porcupine" cuz his hair stood straight up. I thought it was cute!!!




Nathan also did marching band all 4 years of high school. He was basically the life of the party. I think just about every day in marching band was a party :)




Nathan has received his mission call to Finland. He's already pretty experienced with living in Europe. Look.....he already drank milk in Melk.......he's ready to go!!!



You rock Nathan!!! You are a wonderful son and you make me so happy. Plus I think you are a goofball!!! You are going to do great on your mission!! I will miss you so, so much!! I still think I should be able to hang out with you in Finland be your companion. Who wouldn't want their mom with them on their mission???

Happy Birthday Nathan!! I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nate - if you were the loudest - and you were, it was because you had 3 older brothers to be heard over. You are a great guy, and we all love you.

Cap said...

Onnellinen Syntymäpäivä!!! As the Finnish say.