Friday, December 18, 2009

Emily's 1st band concert

Last night was Emily's band concert. She wanted to dress up so she thought it would be fun to curl her hair. She has very thick and straight hair so I knew it would be a challenge. We got it wet and coated it in hair gel and rolled it. When it was almost time to go it was still a little wet but we took it out anyways....since we had to leave.


This was the result of her curled hair :) But she still looks adorable!!!




She did great and I think she really had a lot of fun!!!




She's in front second from the right. The one with the santa hat on...ha ha!!

And here is a recording of one of the songs they played....enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

That's basically what my hair does, unless I sleep in the curlers. Though, I haven't tried to curl it in a looong time. Maybe it would be different now.

Maureen said...

Man there is a lot of talent in your family, a ballerina flute playing cutie..YEA! and it sounded good!