Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Man of Many Hats

Today I went to the mall to started my Christmas shopping. It's always so hard cuz I want to get the best deals and even though I think I got some great ones........I have to make one return. The price wasn't that good.
I'm not sure why it is but Christmas shopping stresses me out. Maybe it's trying to get the RIGHT thing for that person.....will they like it or not, or wrong size. I'm doing more gift cards this year. Maybe that's a cop-out but it sure is easier for me!!
But while I was there Lesa and Maddox met me. Shopping with family is a lot more fun than alone.

We went into one store and had Maddox try on some cool hats.

So which one do you like better? The top pic. or the bottom?




Jaron and Emily are basically done. Maybe in a week or two I'll get a little more done......maybe.

5 comments:

Lesa said...

They're both so cute!! It was a lot of fun going shopping with you. Maybe we can do it again!

Madi said...

top hat for sure! haha he is so cute!

Kp said...

im saying both! he looks cute no matter what!

Chris said...

I love the top hat. I put that picture on my desktop background. He is such a cutie!

Kathy said...

I sure see a lot of Chris in that last hat picture. So neat that they are nearby.