Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ward Party

Our ward party was last night and I have to say.......I really had a lot of fun!!!! It was so fun visiting with people who I haven't seen in a long while.


These people are in my ward...... I think my life gets so busy and life goes by so fast that it ends up being months and months of not visiting with them. It's kinda sad it's like that and I know I need to do better on my part.





Maddox and I waited in line to see Santa.










Maddox did really good but there was no way he was going to take his hand out of his mouth. Not even santa could convince him to take it out.







And Maddox got a bag full of goodies!!!







I put this picture of Emily in cuz I thought it was such a cute picture.











And Emily and Nathan made a snowman in the backyard today. I told them it was their job to do this one thing :)

No comments: