Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hole in the wall

We HAD this big whole in our wall from Steve's old chair (that we don't have anymore) banging up against it. It's been needing fixed for months!!!
Steve has been meaning to fix it but as most of you know......he's been very, very busy with work. He knows how to do it but there are so many other things that are higher up on his list than fixing the wall. Plus the chair hides it.......out of sight, out of mind.

When Timothy saw it he said he could do it. I already had all the stuff so I told him to go for it. Nathan likes doing this kind of stuff too so he assisted Timothy in getting this job done.



I had fun watching and taking pictures.




They got it all caulked and this morning I sanded it and vacuumed up the mess.
Now I have to paint the wall. My only question is......what color to paint it?

Thanks Timothy and Nathan!!!!

No comments: