Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Work Parties

Steve's work Christmas party was tonight. This is how I feel about them.....Ugh.....every year it's the same thing. A bunch a people get together, talk about work, eat ham, people sing....go home.

This is the 9th one we have gone to and I'm still not quite sure why they keep doing the same thing year after year. As I was looking around at all the tables.....some of the people were talking to each other and then others......no talking, just sitting there eating.
It was pretty dead.






This is how I feel when it's finally over!!! But I have to say....the choir was good.
Next year I may just stay home in my pajamas and read a good book.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Jerrys company stopped having Christmas parties last year because of costs and I was elated..ours was filled with lots of people getting smashed..it was NEVER fun and I was always soo happy when it was over too..yea for no company parties!!

Joshica said...

I"m thinking if they had bath and body works lotion to pass around to everyone it would make life and the party much more fun! Agree crazy Lori? Love you!!!

Jessica Norman