Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to school

Yep...I'm going back to school. I start next Thursday night. It's a 3 hour night class (once a week). I hope I can stay awake :) It's a business class. I'm kinda interested in business so I'm going to get my feet wet and see how interested I really am. So next semester I'll either take more business classes or go a different direction. I'm pretty nervous about it cuz I haven't gone to school in YEARS!! And I'll probably be the oldest one there but I have to say that there is some excitement inside me about it too. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Im excited for you..you will do great at anything you decide to do..because thats how you roll..

Cap said...

I'm excited for you!! I like school, And with one class it will be easy to really get into it! Good luck!!! I know you'll do well!

smwaters said...

You can't be the oldest one there because Jill is there and she is older than you. You two should be study partners.