Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday T!!!


Yep.....my baby boy is 26!! Can you believe it? Through my eyes he's still my little boy :)
Here are a few pictures of Timothy growing up. I could have put on so many more . Floods of memories came back just looking at these!

I love his smile!! It would always make me smile!!

Timothy and Teddy. Teddy was constantly getting Timothy into trouble. Timothy would always say,"Teddy did it!"







Happy Birthday Timothy!! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you!!!

ps. We got a new scanner....can you tell? These are just a few pictures of Timothy that I scanned . I think I have over 50 and still lots more to go :)

3 comments:

SteveP said...

Timothy, You are a great son and a great person. I'm so lucky and proud to be your Dad. Happy Birthday and Remember I love you a lot.

Maureen said...

..I hope Tim has an amazing day..You are great Parents that produce great kids..That Picture of when the boys are little and Nathan has blond hair could be Klinton..there is a picture that looks just like that when Klint was that age..such great pictures..

Cap said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!! Hope you have a great day... and year. :)