Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Violated

Yesterday morning I woke up pretty excited cuz it was........PAY DAY!!! I love pay days. It means we don't have to live on Ramen for awhile :) I went online to check our checking account to make sure it was in. It was but there was also a withdraw from a company that I never heard of. I tried calling that company and NOT to my surprise there was no answer. I started freaking out about how they got our card number and was able to take money out. I called the bank and they weren't going to be open for another hour. So you know the thoughts that go through your mind......they're going to take more out and there is nothing I can do cuz the banks are still closed. So I kept watching it and no more was taken out and I did finally get a hold of the bank and they stopped our visa/debit cards.....and are working to get our money back. I was just sick about someone being able to get into our accounts. I felt very vulnerable and was wondering if I should go back to writing checks?....which I haven't in a very long time. Or maybe I should just cash the pay check and hide it in the mattresses? Today I feel better about it and won't go to drastic measures and continue as normal. But it sure did screw up my day yesterday!!

No comments: