Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Nathan letter

Dear Family,
Hey so how are you all doing? It sounds like you're all doing great and everyone is having a good time back at school. That's cool that you got a new fridge. The kitchen is going to look totally different when I get back.
Well things are going pretty good for me. On Wednesday we've got district meeting here in Pori so that's pretty cool. One Elder who is leaving in a week said that he would sell me his winter coat for 10 euros :). So that's pretty awesome. He said it's in good condition too. So that's pretty sweet.
We found out today that on Sunday we are going to Haaga for a special conference with Elder Rasband of the 70's. So that is pretty sweet! I'm pretty excited and pretty awesome stuff.
Welp, I believe that's everything. I hope that you all have a great week. I love and miss you all.
Vanhin Nafey Burger

P.S. If you feel inspired you should put a thing on facebook and tell people to write me because I haven't gotten any letters from friends in 2 or 3 weeks.

Extra Story....
Okay, so on Tuesday Elder Horne and I were riding our bikes along this road near the center. Then all of a sudden we heard this loud noise from behind us and my bike pretty much stopped working. So I jumped off because I thought my rim broke somehow but no. It turns out that my bike lock went up into the spokes. (BTW my lock is attached to the side by the back tire.) So yeah, that was intense. It ended up breaking 7.
So then on Thursday we went out trying to find a place that would sell us a wheel for cheap but we couldn't find a place. So when we were about to give up and possible buy another new bike (because an old, used bike is cheaper than a brand new wheel) Elder Horne thought of the idea that we could try to replace the spokes because he's bike savvy he knows how to do it. So on Saturday we spent an hour fixing my bike. So now everything works good and we're all happy again.
Welp, that's my story. I love you all. Take care.

No comments: