Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nathan's very short email

Hey!
So first off, Could you send this Email to every... aka Dad, Tim, Chris and Jaron. I had one of those weeks where the email is stupid... so I'm not going to have a lot of time to write today so hopefully i will be able to get through everything. Sorry.
Anyway things here are going really good... Zone Conference was really good and the drive was pretty intense. It was pouring rain the whole way and i was barely able to see 10 meters in front of me, so that was pretty crazy. But we got there safe and everything ended up alright!! The meeting also went really good... learned many much things and twas also super fun. but yeah.. and then the drive back wasn't as bad. so that was quite dandy.
So this next week Elder Karlsson is going to a week long training meeting in Helsinki, so I'm going to be on a week long splits with Elder Bert. And i have never met him so it will be pretty interesting. I'm not really sure how everything is going to work out but I guess we'll see.
Welp I think that's everything, plus i got to go anyway... i try to get more stuff in the letter but sorry again for the email deally I'll try to write everyone next week... as long as the computers work... I love and miss you all. Take care
Rakaudella,
Vanhin Peck

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So glad that Nate's doing well. AND growing up a lot. So proud of him.