Wednesday, September 22, 2010

School

Last Thursday night I started back to school. It's a 3 credit class that meets once a week for 3 hours. Starts 6:30pm to 9:30pm so by 9:30 I'm pretty dead. It's a business class on retirement and investments. I have found the whole thing very interesting. After the first class I went and redid some of our retirement and where we need to put some of our money. I can't say we have been very smart but we're not hopeless.....and I think we may be on the right track now, I hope. This week we are going to do some major crunching of number so that will probably give me a better idea. I know it sounds strange but I kinda really like the business kind of stuff. So I'm thinking about what class to take next semester. If I learn anything really cool that I think everyone needs to know I will post it :)

3 comments:

Cap said...

You've already been giving out good advice. :) Keep it coming!

smwaters said...

I want some good advice.

smwaters said...

I want some good advice