Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old and tired


Lesa is in the hospital. She was feeling really sick and come to find out she has pancreatitis. The baby is fine but she has to go on a special diet. Last night I went to the hospital and picked up Maddox and he stayed the night with us. Then I watched him most of the day. He helped me clean, ate lots of fun snacky food, laid down on pillows, read "Go Dog Go" 8 times and he discovered a cool saw in my tool box. No worries.....I didn't let him play with it. But he did think it was a fun "toy". He also thought the ratchet was pretty cool too. Tomorrow he's coming over again to play. I can't believe how tired I get from watching him. Maybe I need to increase my workout :)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Can he come and help me clean too..what a cutie..love the floor..Im glad Im not the only one that gets worn out after babysitting..I told the girls they better hurry..I need to still have some energy for grand-babies..

Lesa said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you watching him. I know he loves being there and I know he's in good hands. He does have non stop energy though!! I hope you guys can make it tomorrow ok. Love you.

Cap said...

Thank you so much for helping us watch him. He sure loves spending time with his Nana. We really appreciate it.