Monday, September 13, 2010

Nathan's emails

Hey Father!!!

So how's is everything going... things here are going good, my new companion is really good, so i think that its going to be a really good change with him! and He does speak English... so we speak mostly English... but yeah... I really want to speak more Finnish with my comps because my last 2 comps didn't really like to do that too much, so hopefully we well be able to. Because I really need to improve my speaking ability... I have a super hard time understanding things that aren't gospel related... so yeah... I want to get better... its just hard to find a lot of situations where we can speak Finnish with other people, because right now we don't have many investigators... and half to ward doesn't speak Finnish to either of us, even though we always try to reply in Finnish, I don't think the ward understands that we need to here Finnish to learn Finnish... so yeah.. kinda hard... welp i best be off but take care I love and miss you!!!

Vanhin Peck

Hey Mommers!
Hey so everything is going good... My companion is great, and we get along really good... so that's awesome... So I'm sorry this E-mail might be kinda short.. I have to write a lot of people today and I don't have a whole lot of time... sorry... but I'll try to write you a good letter that will cover everything this week. anyway... A package would be really quite awesome... so if you send one that would be great... um... one thing I've been wanting is a Sufjan Stevens, CD... mainly the Christmas one... so if there is anyway that you could get a hold of a Sufjan Stevens Christmas cd and send it that would be awesome!!! Anyway things are going good... sorry this is so short but ill try to get a longer letter to you that covers everything... Thank you for everything that you do... I love and miss you!!! Take care
Vanhin Peck

No comments: