Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Monster!!!

We bought a scanner. Steve showed me how to use it and for the last 3 days I have been attached to it! I am scanning everything!!! Going through old photo albums and scanning most of the pictures I can find. There are some real treasures in there!! I have become a scanning monster!!! Here are some of the treasures I've found. This picture is me with Timothy, Gramma J with Christopher and my Great Grandma Ketchum.
Grandma and Grandad Awbrey with Timothy and Christopher
I love this pic. of Steve with Jaron.....very tender!
Christopher and Jaron
This was our first Christmas. Everyone looks sooooo young!!
Timothy and Christopher

Me with Christopher and baby Jaron. This is just a very, very small sample of the pics I have. I have probaby scanned over 200 pictures so far and I wonder....where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Cap said...

Hehehe. You haven't gotten to the ones when Nate or Emily were born. I really like all of them! I remember those heart glasses.