Sunday, September 26, 2010

She's out

I just want to update everyone that Lesa is out of the hospital. Steve and I went and visited her yesterday morning. She seemed to be doing a lot better and not much pain at all. When we were there she still had her IV in and was on a liquid diet and slowly moving her to some solid food. She may have to still be on a fat free diet. It seems like there is some debate between doctors what she should eat. But last night she got to go home and I know she is very happy about that.
Also Jess had surgery on her eye. She was seeing double vision in one eye. I think they had to go in and correct an eye muscle. She had to wear a eye patch for a day that Kingston wasn't too thrilled about. Timothy said she's doing better but has some bad headaches with her eye readjusting.
I believe it is now time for everyone to be healthy and no more illnesses or surgeries......I worry about everyone too much.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Thank you so much for all your help the last few days. I know we couldn't have done it with out you. It was so nice having visitors too. I was soo bored. Love you!