Tuesday, September 14, 2010

On Strike

This year I decided that I am not canning salsa or any other type of food that goes in a jar. I have some reason not to....
1. Doc has eaten every tomato that I have grown this year in the garden which leaves me with a total of "0" tomatoes.
2. I thought I would put more effort into fixing up and painting the house. Believe me....it needs it bad!!
3. I'm just too, too tired.
So maybe nothing will be canned this year but it doesn't mean I won't next year. And maybe by then I will have a set-up where Doc won't make the garden her own personal pantry. If you have any ideas let me know. I keep finding half eaten tomatoes all over the back yard. Erg!!!

ps. Painted the kitchen yesterday and it looks great with the new floor. I'm going to paint the cupboards next and get some caulking done......always something :)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Pictures Please...and slow down your making me tired..

Jess Peck said...

Tim is sooo sad about the salsa! But I can't wait to see pics of the new walls!

Lesa said...

I can't wait to see the new paint!! I'm sure it looks great!

Cap said...

I'm excited to see it! I will miss salsa... time to bring out the barbed wire fence.