Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tired

Yesterday was a killer day. I couldn't get to sleep til 3am. and woke up at 6am to get Em ready for school. I did run my 3 miles but it's all because I bought some awesome running shoes that are so light and comfortable. By the end of the day I was really dragging. I was thinking about Timothy and gave him a call. He was at home watching Kingston so I got to talk to him too. He didn't talk a lot but when I would say, "Hi Kingston" he would wave. Very cute!! After we talked Timothy sent me through his phone these pics. of Kingston. I love his curls and his fun personality!!

Even though I was so, so tired I felt very grateful for my family. My kids totally rock!! Each one is so different and doing so much good in their lives. I have awesome daughter in laws and the cutest grandson on this earth! I'm proud of them all. And Steve........he's the best, he's everything!

1 comment:

JessPeck said...

ahh. such a cute blog. hope you're able to take a long nap during the day