Thursday, March 24, 2011

Curtain feddish

Do you ever get something in your head and it's almost impossible to get it out? That's me right now with curtains. It all started a month ago when I replaced our living room curtains. The old ones were 11+ years old it was time for them to go. So I ordered some on sale at an incredible price from Anthropologie. I loved them and the quality!! So Steve brought up how he hates the ones on our bedroom and wished we could replace them (he's feeding my feddish). So I look for a great deal and I found some more from Anthropologie. They arrived but didn't look quite right so Karen and I decided to go to Salt Lake to the store to exchange them. They didn't have curtain but OMG....they had everything else!! Karen and I fell in love with the store at first sight!!! We couldn't get enough at how pretty everything was. No worries though....we just looked at everything and drooled (pretty pricey).




So I re-ordered some different curtains (on sale, or course) when I got home. I was showing Steve last night and he fell in love with some other curtains. These are just some of the curtains that I think are really cute and can dream about. :) It's a good thing we only have so many windows in our house.

2 comments:

JessPeck said...

ohh so fun! i want i need!

Lesa said...

Oh my gosh! Those are all sooo cute!!! :)