Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still empty

Back in the middle of February I ordered a chair from LL Bean. They said it would be here in 4-6 weeks. Most of the time it means around 4 weeks but with them it meant more like 6 weeks. So I was being very patient waiting and today was the day of the delivery. The chair arrived and low and behold......a huge tear in the arm of the chair during delivery. So it's being sent back. I called them and told them what happened. They assured me that they could replace it for me.......in 6 weeks after they receive the one I sent back. I canceled the order. I have patience but not that much. I will be chair shopping again soon. Until then pull up a rug and relax.

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness... how frustrating. I can't believe it!

JessPeck said...

what a bummer. just watch--you'll find something even cuter now!

Kathy said...

I bought a chair from Meier & Frank and when it was delivered the wood on the arm was broken. So back it went and they weren't going to have more for about 8 weeks. So I had my old chair re upholstered. And the footstool. Best thing I ever did. That chair has a maple frame not that fir or pine.