Sunday, March 13, 2011

No title

Emily with curly hair. Can you tell? Emily wanted curly hair for friday's band competition so thursday night after she took a shower I put hair gel in her hair and curlers. She slept with them in and took them out in the morning. This is the result. A little curly. Her hair just doesn't hold a curl at all. By the time she got home from school her hair was totally straight.
This is my form composition for our property. The house is in the middle. I made 6 different plans and this is the one me and my teacher thought would be the best. No plants are added yet. That will happen in the next couple of weeks. I really like it but the work that will be involved exhausts me. I guess I have years to work on it.
Asher's beautiful smile!! I stole these two pictures (Asher and Maddox) from Lesa's blog.

And Timothy sent me this picture of Kingston after he got a bath. Look at those curls. Asher's hair is curly too. I think they are all so, so cute!!!
The earthquake in Japan has really been on my mind this week. It's so sad and the tsunami that hit them afterwards....30 ft. wave!! It's just incredible what Mother Nature can do in such a short time. I read in one article that the whole island of Japan moved 8 ft from it.....and it shifted the earths axis. That amazes me. I pray for the people in Japan and their recovery. It makes me think about whats important in life and how fast things can be taken away from us.

No comments: