Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 years and still going!

I've hit the 2 year mark in working out. It was March 09 that I started going to the gym. My inspiration to get into better shape were my grandsons. Maddox would come soon and Kingston was on his tail. I wanted to be able to keep up with them and have the energy to play with them. I haven't worked out for this long since high school and college....no time with 5 kids. :) So I'm just giving myself a little pat on the back. And these shoes.......they are incredible. They're Pearl Izumi. They have made my 3-5 mile runs so much nicer. They're a little pricey but not any more than any other running shoe. So really not that bad.
Steve needed some new running shoes so I had him just try some on. He's a New Balance guy. He loved them and made the switch. So if you're in the need of some comfortable running shoes.....just try them. Your welcome. :)

1 comment:

JessPeck said...

wow! they have lasted long--especially considering how often you run! ;) that's obviously a great brand. you should be their spokesperson!